Tri-Cluster in Brass fixture
Quantity pricing discounts 10+ items 5% off, 25+ items 10% off, 100+ items, 15% off. Discounts reflected in shopping cart.
- Tri-Cluster consists of 3 LEDs, potted in the metal housing with epoxy
- 20 milli- amp draw at 12 VDC which is 1/4 (.25) watts
- Life expectancy of LED can be up to 100,000 hours
- Thread - 1/4 pipe x 1" long
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- The applications for this light are limited only by your imagination. See case studies and examples
- Ideal for interior ceiling, wall and panel mount
- The Fixture is waterproof and submersible
- These LEDs generate no heat or infrared light; bugs are not attracted as with incandescent bulbs
- 70 deg. Beam
- Housing machined from solid brass; no coating on metal so brass will tarnish
- Requiring 12 VDC and with low power consumption, this LED light is ideally suited for battery and solar power supplies. A small 110 VAC to 12 VDC transformer may also be used. A 500 milli-amp transformer will power 23 of these lights at a household consumption of less than 10 watts
- With a 24 VDC power supply, two of these lights may be wired in series
- If the power supply is 12 VAC as many low voltage landscape lighting power supplies are, it is recommended that an inexpensive bridge rectifier is placed in the circuit ahead of any LED lights. See Power Supply Tips.
- Lead connections and wiring: Although this light is waterproof, the type and method of connecting the leads will effect the overall integrity of the system and its ability to survive harsh environments. See wiring tips.
- Luminous Intensity - 5.73 cd Approximately equivalent to a 2.5 watt incandescent bulb (This light puts out a bright white light with a hint of blue; much like moonlight)
- 18" long, 22 gauge, tinned stranded leads
- Please read our Handling and Installation Caution.
- Made in the USA.