1 LED in Stainless Steel housing. Available for 12v or 24v applications.
Quantity pricing discounts 10+ items 5% off, 25+ items 10% off, 100+ items, 15% off. Discounts reflected in shopping cart.
- 20 milli- amp draw at 12 VDC which is 1/4 (.25) watts
- Life expectancy of LED can be up to 100,000 hours
- MicroStar has 316 Stainless Steel Housing 1/4" dia. X 7/8" long
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- The applications for this light are limited only by your imagination. See case studies and examples
- LED & circuit sealed in epoxy; MicroStar is waterproof and submersible
- These LEDs generate no heat or infrared light; bugs are not attracted as with incandescent bulbs
- 70 deg. Beam
- Requiring 12 or 24 VDC and with low power consumption, this LED light is ideally suited for battery and solar power supplies. A small 110 VAC to 12 or 24 VDC transformer may also be used. A 500 milli-amp transformer will power 23 of these lights at a household consumption of less than 10 watts
- With a 24 VDC power supply, two of these lights may be wired in series
- If the power supply is 12 or 24 VAC as many low voltage landscape lighting power supplies are, it is recommended that an inexpensive bridge rectifier is placed in the circuit ahead of any LED lights. See Power Supply Tips.
- Lead connections and wiring: Although this light is waterproof, the type and method of connecting the leads will effect the overall integrity of the system and its ability to survive harsh environments. See wiring tips.
- Luminous Intensity - 1.91 cd (This light puts out a bright white light with a hint of blue; much like moonlight)
- 6" long, 22 gauge, tinned stranded leads
- Please read our Handling and Installation Caution.
- Made in the USA.